Another Book Tag!
I saw this tag over on LifeHasAFunnyWay, you can read it: Here!
It seemed like a lot of fun to try and get the brain up and working!! I don’t think I’ve done too bad really….
This tag was created originally created by Laura @ Laura’s Book Reviews. https://lauralovelockbookreviews.wordpress.com/2013/09/13/the-book-blogger-memory-challenge/
Here are the rules:
You must answer these questions without looking anything up on the internet and without looking at your bookshelves!!
Once you’ve completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer the questions next.
1. Name a book written by an author called Michael.
Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton. I don’t know why I remember this but I do, I can remember someone I know, or seen someone reading it, when I was younger.
2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover.
Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. I believe my copy does anyway.
3. Name a book about a character called George.
Curious George? Doesn’t that technically count? It’s a book. Only reason I’ve thought of this is because the child was obsessed for a while.
4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith.
Something written by Zadie Smith. I know that is an author but I wouldn’t be able to name any books without looking any up.
5. Name a book set in Australia.
The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title.
The Hunt for Red October? Ides of March? Are they books or something else entirely? I know the date Ides of March but other than that…
7. Name a book with a knife on the cover.
The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman
8. Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title.
The One by John Marrs.
9. Name a book with a eponymous title.
Peter Pan by J. M Barrie. I will admit, I had to look up the meaning but that was the first one I thought of.
10. Name a book turned into a movie.
Take your pick nowadays!! The first one I thought of was Divergent by Veronica Roth.