So, I was nominated for this by Siobhan over at Siobhans Novelties. <—- Link to her blog right there, go on, I know you want to click it!!! This was originally created by Okoto Enigma. Thank you so much for nominating me Siobhan, this is a brilliant way to get involved more within the blogging community!!!
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate roughly 10-20 people for this award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees five questions.
- Share a link to your best/favorite post that you’ve written
Three Things About Me
- I’m aTV addict. Anything with more than 3 series is a bonus. I’m a huge binge watcher so I’m known for constantly “next episode” on Netflix.
- Apart from more ever growing book collection, I collect scarves. My wardrobe has more scarves hanging up than actual clothes. Oops.
- I’m probably 90% tea. I drink tea like it’s going out of fashion. I’m British, I love tea.
Who is your guilty pleasure author/series? Do you love to hate it or hate to love it?
Oh god. I don’t think there is anything I have a hidden guilty pleasure. When I was like 18/19 I loved the Twilight series but thinking about the books I realise how rubbish they actually were.
What is the latest book you’ve read that you’ve absolutely hated/loved?
The Rome Affair by Karen Swan. This is the last book that I raved about. I’ve liked other books but this is the one what tops all of the other.
What bothers you in your favourite genre (e.g., love triangles in YA)
I don’t really have a favourite genre, I read such a huge variety of books. I do tend to gravitate towards romance though. The one thing that bothers me about Romance? Insta-love as it’s referred to. I’ve read enough books now where it’s a centrepiece and it makes me roll my eyes everytime now.
What is the most underrated book/series/author?
The Queen of The Tearling. I’ve not seen one blog feature this book, or the second, or the third. I’ve not read the third but it’s on my TBR for when I find a copy!!
If you could pick a book you wanted to change, which book is it, and how would you change it?
I would have to change… Secrets of The Southern Girls. I hated the ending. Why wasn’t he honest?! Why didn’t he tell her what he was first trying to do?! WHAT!?!?!
My favourite post. Hmm…. Looking back it’ll have to be this year Mid-Year Freak Out. It marked a point where I officially got back into the swing of blogging. You can check it out Here
My Nominations are:
- Beauty Of Reading
- Bionic Book Worm
- Bookish Matters
- The Orang-Utan Librarian
- Weezies Whimsical Writings
- Marie’s Library
- #Northern #Crime
- All ‘Bout Them Books and Stuff
- What is your favourite book quote?
- Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to book covers?
- What book would you wish was a movie as well? Who would you cast as your lead?
- What’s your favourite book cover on your shelf?
- Which book were you glad you gave a chance?