I was nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by Bibi @ Bibi’s Book Blog. Her blog is fab, you should go over and check her out. Thanks for nominating me Bibi!!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog.
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions
- List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post.
11 Questions from Bibi
1: Who would play you, in a film/series about your life?
Erm…. Probably some one who could pull of the stressed, over worked under paid mother sort of person.
2: What’s your favourite genre?
My go to genre is normally Romance. I don’t normally care which sort of romance, be it paranormal, supernatural, every day romance. I’m a sucker for a happy ending. I also tend to go towards YA a lot now as well.
3: Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook for my personal life, although I do have blog Facebook page. Twitter is for the blog. I find Twitter to be more friendly towards bloggers and less effort.
4: Do you organise and plan your blog posts?
I do now. I’ve got a pad with months spread over a double pages and there’s every post scheduled in with other little notes. Things are literally pencilled in until the post is scheduled on WordPress
5: What’s your favourite kind of blog post to write?
Probably posts like this. Occasionally I’m very passionate about a book and the review shows that which makes me happy.
6:How do you feel about books being adapted into films/series?
If it’s done well, then I don’t have much of a problem with it. If it mixes things from various books together, like Shadowhunters, then I get a little annoyed with it.
7:Do you re-read books, or is reading them once enough?
Depends. I’ve reread Harry Potter numerous times and I still love it. There are other books I will reread but there’s more that I wouldn’t reread.
8:What book release are you looking forward/did you look forward to the most?
Leigh Bardugo’s new book King of Scars. I actually don’t know when it’s due but I’m extremely excited for it. Also, Jodi Picoult’s new book A Spark of Light is due this year as well.
9:What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
How friendly everyone is, and the sense of community with everyone. Everyone seems to be happy to share each others posts and there’s not any “I’m better than you” crap that flies around everywhere else.
10:If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
I would probably write a cookbook. Full of recipes that I have taken from other cookbooks and adapted to our family of 3. Me and The Man-Child love trying new recipes but we always adapt them to our tastes and the little one.
11:What’s your favourite comfort food?
Chocolate, crisps, cakes, Ice Cream. All the stuff you shouldn’t actually eat. When I’m feeling ill, I normally eat eggs a lot as well which is sort of odd.
- Kim @ Nemesis Book Blog
- Yesha @ Books Teacup and reviews
- Kathy @ Books & Munches
- Cleopatra @ Cleopatra Loves Books
- Two Sisters Lost In A Coulee Reading
- Sara @ SaraJane Reads
- Nia @ Shades 0f Paper
11 Questions from Me to You
- What book would you want to see made in to a movie?
- Do you have any bookish pet peeves?
- What’s your favourite blog post in the last month?
- If you could travel to any fictional world, where would you go to?
- What series of books would you recommend to everyone?
- What was the last book post you received?
- Do you have a favourite author?
- What was the last book you highly recommend?
- Is there a book you wish you could read for the first time again?
- If you could meet any character from a book, who would you meet?
- What’s the best looking book you have on your shelf?