I found this tag over on The Terror of Knowing, I loved reading her post so go check it out. This is a mixed range of questions and I’ve enjoyed answering them!!
1. What’s your favourite candle scent?
I’m more of a wax melt person, and my favourite scent would be Scentsy Marshmallow Mint.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Erm, I’d say someone who would be a lot of fun… I can’t think of “fun” people so I’ll just go with some one like Reese Witherspoon.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
I dunno, some one like Chris Evans? I can imagine him to be a good big brother
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I will be 29. I get married in 4 weeks!!
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Not really, although the future mother-in-law could probably count as one.
6. Can you do a split?
Most definitely not.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
The only thing I can remember about learning how to ride a bike is that it was when we were camping with my grandparents and it was my Grandad who taught me. I wouldn’t be able to pinpoint an age.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
1, I think.
9. How many countries have you been to?
Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France and Italy.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Nope, not that I know of anyway.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I love old-fashioned names like Felicity or something like that. I’m not one for all this Summer/Autumn or other modernised name.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Considering I have a son, his name is Caleb. If I was to have another though? Probably something that my Mum calls a ‘Proper Name’.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
GCSE Maths, I believe it was an E. I can’t actually remember, it was 14 years ago that I left secondary school.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
As a kid? I can’t really remember. I can recall watching things like Rosie and Jim, Tots TV and The Clangers.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
Probably nothing to be honest, we were never allowed to go trick or treating.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Harry Potter and Twilight. Hunger Games has always been difficult to get into for some reason.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
British. I would sound weird with anything other than my tame Essex accent.
18. Did your mother go to college?
No, I think she may have plans to but didn’t go.
19. Are your grandparents still married?
They would have been if my Grandad didn’t pass a couple of years ago. They would have been married 62 (?) years this year maybe?? My other grandparents would probably still be married as well but not sure how long that would have been.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No. I’m very anti-sport. I’m allergic to any sport really.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
If you don’t, where have you been hiding for the last so many decades??
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Probably Thorpe Park or Chessington. Unless Southend’s Adventure Island counts?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
Something really random like Norwegian. Or Mandarin. But I would love to be able to speak French or Italian.
24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
Nope, he has a full head of thick brown hair. With a dashing of grey.
26. Do you know triplets?
Nope, I don’t think I even know any Twins.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
The Notebook, for many reasons.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes I have. I seem to have developed a little liking for it recently.
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
I don’t have one really, as long as it gives me decent tasty food then I’ll like it.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
No. Can’t even say I know what it is??
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I haven’t got a clue and I don’t think I want to now!!
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Not any more, unless you can say Mummy is a nickname? I was called Mongoose for the last couple of years in secondary school
34. Who’s your favourite person in the world?
I’m supposed to say the future husband and my child aren’t I? But I’m not going to. I’m going to refuse to answer this.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the city?
36. Can you whistle?
Yes but not very well, it took me until my teens to learn.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
No, it has to be dark.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I’d say 5 out of 7 days a week,
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
Not anymore. I suffered severely as a child with Eczema which cleared up whilst pregnant.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
For myself? Twice, once when they thought I had pre-eclampsia and the second when I gave birth.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
If you haven’t, why not?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Erm, wherever I find a pair I like in my size?
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
Erm, probably that I was the politest person where I work?
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
The majority of the time yes. I have really vivid dreams, and it’s awful when I have nightmares.
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
English Breakfast all the way, and maybe Assam.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
None. Neither me nor man-child are religious. If Caleb finds religion on his own and believes then that is entirely his choice.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
Santa isn’t real?!?!?!?!?!
50. Why do you have a blog?
To make my own little space for my own opinions on books. To get my opinion and thoughts into words, and if it helps someone make a decision on a book? Then great!!
Consider yourself tagged!! I’d love to know your answers so comment the link to your post below!